Do you target your customers with the right products?
Regular correspondence with customers offers tremendous opportunity for strengthening your relationship and expanding the customer's financial footprint. Unfortunately, traditional document environment lacks the capability to capitalize on the extensive customer information that your business systems hold. This is particularly true of high-volume, high-speed document/production, such as statements, invoices, etc.
Our solution technology from OpenText offers a hands-on tools to create revenue-enhancing initiatives, such as messages and cross-and up-sell offers, and to create business rules governing how, when, and which customers get to see them - even if you have millions of customers.
With the solution from OpenText, you will benefit from cost-effective, and accelerate document-related processing. Reduce errors with a coordinated electronic flow - staged and released. Independent environment for design and testing. Configures to connect to source applications, identify and extract data in one single platform. Use templates and layouts for page design. Single touchpoint for customers' communications.
Leverage Your Business Intelligence using BIG DATA
The only NoSQL database that can be seamlessly used with popular Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Cognos™ and Tableau™ is MarkLogic. Get all the benefits of Business Intelligence (BI)—data analysis, visualization, reporting—on top of an operational Big Data platform.
- Leverage Your Current Application System. Business analysts will be able to use their existing application to connect to MarkLogic database to understand and analyze big-data.
- Gain actionable intelligence faster. Since MarkLogic is a real-time database, Business Intelligence queries against the database will always give you up to date results.
- Gain deeper insights using BI. Because MarkLogic loves unstructured data, you can leverage full-text search as part of your query—unlike relational stores or EDWs.
How can I setup a standard for my software development process?
A standard in software development process is defined as 'doing the same things today and tommorow'. Our experience tells us that whatever processes implemented must be repeatable. If not, it's an one-off task. We started off our journey establishing software development processes by learning from Rational Unified Process (RUP). RUP specifies the tasks and output. We take RUP one-step further to base our project success with Project Management Institute's (PMI) Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Establish clear communication.Communication between the analyst, developers and the management using appropriate data and details. It's best to use different tools for the purpose.
- Keep track of the work. Keeping track of requirements submissions, acceptance and tasks completions. Again, RUP is only a process, but PMI is the key to complete as scheduled.
- Use RUP to determine the Development Phase. Project Manager and Architect must constantly evaluates whether the development phase has reached its maturity, and processes established are strictly followed by everyone.
- Always evaluate against the risks. Be warned that because of risks elimination, project schedule changes. Everyone in the project must accept that and project manager / developers must use the Agile technique to simplify the work-process.
- Provide adequate hardware for development, testing and production. Low-quality hardware and malfuction hardware systems hampered development and work-processes. Savings in hardware will not save the project.